Important COVID-19 Information
We continue to follow current COVID-19 guidance from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment for long term care centers and communities.
Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 When Visiting
- Clean your hands often with hand sanitizer.
- Wear a well-fitting facemask over your nose and mouth if directed by the community.
- Facemasks are required for everyone if the community is experiencing a COVID-19 outbreak or the community transmission level is high.
- Close contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19 increases your risk of becoming infected whether you are vaccinated or unvaccinated.
- If you have had close contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19 in the past 10-days, please wear a well-fitting facemask for the duration of your visit.
- If you feel sick after a visit, get tested for COVID-19.
- Get Vaccinated – COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19, especially severe illness, and death. Vaccines are safe, effective, and free!
Please Delay Your Visit if:
- You have had a positive COVID-19 test in the past 10 days.
- You currently have symptoms compatible with COVID-19 including
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- You are unable to wear a mask after close contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19, please delay your visit until 10 days after the contact.
Thank you for your understanding and support as we work together to ensure the safety of your loved one during these challenging times. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions.