Important COVID-19 Information
Following a declaration of a State of Emergency by the President on March 13, 2020, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) issued new guidance to long term care centers and communities. Guidelines include:
- Significantly restricting visitors and nonessential personnel.
- Restricting communal activities within the facilities and communities.
- All individuals other than essential health care staff and visits for end-of-life situations, should no longer enter facilities until further notice.
At Colavria Hospitality’s facilities, we have implemented all those guidelines, as well as:
All authorized visitors and employees will be Screened for:
- A confirmed case diagnosis of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- A confirmed direct contact with any individual diagnosed with the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) without appropriate Personal Protective Equipment the preceding 14 days.
- A confirmed or a suspected contact with anyone who has traveled within the United States or to/from a CDC designated Level 3 international destination in the preceding 14 days.
- An unexplained fever or a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms within the last 14 days.
- A diagnosis of pneumonia or lower respiratory tract infection of unexplained etiology in the last 14 days
Enhanced Measures in place:
- Taking daily temperature readings for all employees who are working, residents, patients, and authorized visitors.
- Monitoring for respiratory symptoms which include dry cough and shortness of breath.
- Keeping our staff assignments as consistent as possible in clinical care areas.
We sincerely apologize for this extreme inconvenience, but we must abide by these guidelines and implement the most stringent precautions possible to protect everyone. We encourage you to keep in touch with your loved one and contact us if you have any questions or need assistance setting up virtual visits.